my hobby

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

collecting stamps

My hobby is collecting stamp. It is also one of the most popular hobbies among children. Children can enjoy this pastime because it is not an expensive hobby. I started collecting stamps since I was in primary school. My hobby began through the influence of my few classmate who started collecting and exchanging.

I got my father, relatives and friends for letters with stamps and started keeping in a box. One day I brought my frist stamp album with my pocket money that I saved and then I started exchanging stamp with my classmate. I kept my first stamp album in beautiful boxes. After a few months i brought my first, first days cover.

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Harbinger said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger genius786 said...

Essay on My Hobby with quotes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home